Gather with your family to explore the Pentecost story together!
God’s Big Story Cards:
Flip over your God’s Big Story Card #140 to find a list of retell, wonder, pray, praise, share, and respond prompts for the Pentecost story. Roll the dice and follow the corresponding colour’s prompt.
Zion families: If you don’t have a set of God’s Big Story Cards and would like to have one, contact Melissa for a free set!
Dear God, thank you for sending your Holy Spirit to be with us. Help us to share the good news of Jesus’ love for us with others.
Respond to the Story:
Using LEGO, play dough or some craft supplies build a scene or something you noticed in the Pentecost story.
Click on the link below to print off and colour this Pentecost colouring page by Illustrated Ministry:
- I wonder what a “tongue of fire” looks like?
- I wonder what it felt like to talk about Jesus in a new language?
- I wonder what you know about the Holy Spirit?
- I wonder what it felt like to hear about Jesus for the first time?
- I wonder what you noticed about this story?