Zion Sunday School Presents: The Parable of the Hidden Treasure
Gather with your family to explore the Parable of the Hidden Treasure together!
“Dear God, open our eyes to see what is truly precious. Direct our hearts to focus on those precious things and be willing to give up what gets in the way. Help us to see our own preciousness. Amen” -Emily Slichter Given
Respond to the Story:
We invite you to respond to the story with LEGO, playdough or another building material. Can you retell the parable? What part of the story can you recreate?
- I wonder what is most precious to you, what do you treasure?
- I wonder if you know what God treasures?
- I wonder if you know that you are precious to God?
- I wonder what things can get make us lose sight of God?
- I wonder if there are ways that we can remember to keep our eyes on God?